Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Will Kim be a Fiance before her 32nd birthday???!!!






There are many rumors that Kim Kardashian and Yezzy might seal the deal very, very soon.

In the past, Kanye has descrived Kim as the perfect "women", to put it in a professional terms. He is waiting for the perfect opportunity to propose, according to outside sources.

The couple has been spotted several times together, always very happy with each other.

One question I may ask: Is it to soon for Kim to re-marry? has she not forgotten about the disaster and short time spand of her last marriage? (72 days). You figure she would learn from her past mistakes, right? I guess that's a story we will have to wait and see, or will we??? It may be sooner that we think.

Let's just hope that for Kanye and Kim, their prospective marriage can last more 72 days.

 Source:   http://tinyurl.com/9tuxcra




Fernando Navarrete



1 comment:

  1. I think it would be wise for them to marry because it would make them a super couple like Jay Z and Beyounce. They will create a bigger brand image for themselves and eachother.

    ReplyDelete