Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How Much is Kanye West Worth?



Kanye West is at #45 on the forbes list and is worth $37 million. Not all musicians can say the same but this year a few young artsit including Taylor have already topped Kanye's number. At #11 on the forbes list Taylor Swift is worth $57 million. Her new album Red sold $1 million in its first week.  The album that Kanye made the most from was The Throne a collaborative album with Jay-Z. It sold 436,000 copies in its first week also putting Jay-Z at #38 on the Forbes list. He still is doing
a lot better than most but it's success in his career that will determine how much he is worth in the future.
 
 
 
 



posted by Nikia Trapp

1 comment:

  1. Great article. I'd like to start by saying that although I don't care for Kanye's personality - I feel he is overly egomaniacal and seems to be a control freak - his music is alright. As far as success goes, I believe a major factor includes HUMILITY, which he lacks. Perhaps if he would be more humble and appreciative of the talents of his peers, as well as all the opportunities that God has afforded him, than he would propel himself above Jay-Z, Taylor Swift and the 42 others that are higher up on Forbe's most successful list. :)

    *Jainine*

    ReplyDelete