Kanye West song To the World ft R Kelly
If you haven't already listened to Kanye's new song To the world ft R Kelly then you should. Today is an importatnt day for voters. In the song Kanye is basically talking about his social status and how mit Romney doesnt pay taxes. I can't say that I'm a fan of the song but i can say it was pretty smart for him to stay political especially around this time where people are deciding on who to vote for.
Another famous rapper to talk about Mit Romney in a song was Nicki Minaj who say she was only being sarcastic. She supports Obama and even tweeted it. I dont know exactly who Kanye is with as far our next president but “Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax" is what he said in his song.
We all remeber how he felt about our last president George Bush has he changed his views about white politicians?
Nikia Trapp

Kanye enjoys the lime light.I havent heard the song but I'm not surprised he made one so close to election time. I wish he would have taken a stand and possibly saw the Black voter percentage increase.
ReplyDelete-Gwendolyn Satchell
Kanye West is just saying what he wants to as usual, the fact that comments on youtube videos for the song have increased due to the election is not surprising. This only works in Kanye's favor and probably is his on going motivation. I'm sure there are people who haven't heard the album that now at least have heard the song, which only becomes decent half way through but nothing more.
ReplyDeleteChristopher Moore A.K.A ChrisPY MAC