Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trivia questions

Our Group The Source has been blogging about Kanye West all semseter.
We want to test your skills so we've come up with a few trivia questions
During our presentation we will be asking you to answer them for us

Question number 1
How much is Kanye West worth on the forbes list?
Answer: Kayne West is worth $37 million

Question number 2
What famous tv celebrtiy is Kanye West dating?
Answer: Kim Kardashian 

Question number 3
How many albums has Kanye released?
Answer: 7 albums

Question number 4
What does Kanye West do besides rapping?
 Answer:
record producer, music video director, film director, and  fashion designer

Question number 5
Who can rap the chorus of No Church in the Wild
Human beings in a mob
"What’s a mob to a king?
What’s a king to a God?
What’s a god to a non-believer?
Who don’t believe in anything?"

Question number 6
How does kanye West use E-Marketing to build his fanbase?
Answer: He uses twitter to promote his songs and allows
 his fans to download a new song every friday.
On August 22nd, 2010, at 5:20 am Kanye send out a tweet about his new “Good Fridays” plan. The idea was that he would create a brand new song for his listeners to download every single Friday.
 
Question number 7
What was Kanye West sued for?
Answer: Sampling songs

Nikia Trapp






3 comments:

  1. I will try to make an 'A' when you ask us! Now, I have a question for you. What does Kanye gain from having to produce one song a week every Friday? I say he can start a new trend in internet marketing that could be a must-do to make it. I think he's really a giving person to do that too because it must be challenging and rewarding all-in-one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was me! Guess I got real exciting thinking about listening to that new song every week or for your next post!! Sandi Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be studying this post for a while before your presentation. Do we get a prize for answering correctly? Just asking.

    - Hanli Tjahyono

    ReplyDelete