"Man With The Iron Fist" is a new kung-fu movie starring RZA, Russell Brand and Lucy Liu.
They are going to use one of kanye's songs in the film called "White Dress". The title has brought up questions about his relationship with Kim and if they might be planning a wedding soon. RZA says that Kanye did not mention actually getting married any time soon. The movie will be in theaters on November 2, and you can buy the soundtrack to hear Kanye's new song on October 23.
Source found at http://tinyurl.com/92gj74c

you can find this photo at http://tinyurl.com/8udp5h3
Nikia Trapp
I like the lyrics to Kanye West's song though,"I seen you in the club in a tight dress, but I picture you in a white dress." It's unrevealing, yet transparent because some women are wife material and some are not! I think RZA was hearing those wedding bells for Kim Kardashian, but he wants her to button up like the blood and gut film does in "The Man With Iron Fist," and he wanted to use it in this soundtrack to comfirm irony? ~Sandi Jones Fierce Kicks~
ReplyDelete