Crazy right? But yes, Kanye's marketing /pr advisor quit after only 3 days claiming she couldn't deal with his crazy antics. Let me start here, this was back in 2005 (I know...not current at all, but still funny to me) when Mr. West made the statement about Bush not liking black people. The today show asked Kanye to appear regarding his statement, and his new PR woman declined their offer (mind you, this is her 2nd day on the job!). Here's the best part! Guess who shows up to do the show the next morning -__-. Kanye's advisor rushes to the Today studios in NYC to debrief him on what to say regarding his ealier statement. During the live interview, Kayne ignored everything his advisor coached him on and continued to say whatever he felt, which could have put his career in jeopardy. Either way, his advisor said there was no point in her being there and working for him if he wasn't going to listen to her input, and she quit that very same day. Here's the interview....I wish we could have heard the responses she wanted him to give LOL
OHHHH WOW!! I think this video just helped to solidify my distaste for Kanye even more! He has such a superiority complex and pompous attitude, I can't understabd how anyone can stand him. Then he talks about how he is a rational, empathetic human being and he is tweeting nonsense about Matt Lauer?! LOL
ReplyDeleteI can't blame his advisor for quitting after the 3rd day!
*QueenJ9*
I was thrilled when Kanye West made that statement about Bush, but I agree, what's the purpose of having a marketing manager if someone is going to intentionally ignore their advice.
ReplyDelete-Nicole S