Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oldie, but Goodie!

This week I decided to stop stocking Ye' for once (and honestly, did not find anything else to write about), but that is nor here or there. Besides, part of writing a blog is to release your personal thoughts and feelings, so here you go:


"This is the very 1st video and song that I saw and heard from Kanye West. Since then, I have loved and respected Kanye's music".


He has disappointed me in a few instances, but I feel he has been through so much that sometimes being the way he is, is really the only way he can express his true emotions. 


Hope you guys enjoy:



-Fernando Navarrete






2 comments:

  1. This is a good song. It brings back so many memories. This is also probably my first video and song that I saw and heard from Kanye West. I didn't know the title to this song until I read your post. Thanks.

    - Hanli Tjahyono

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back when rap had a message this song definitely made Kanye a legend it proved that he couldnt be stopped and made history . this song showed his drive, determination, and will to succeeed. From Kanye West to Kanye Titta and every alter ego in between he explemified real hip-hop.

    ReplyDelete