Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There has been talk that Beyonce had issue with Kim and kanye's realtionship. 
But what is it about kim that Beyonce doesnt like. I read that wasnt impressed with the way Kim is seen in the public eye. Beyonce is someone who takes her image very seriously. She had a conservative upbringing which was very different to Kim's," a source told The Sun. "Bey's never been impressed by her record with men and the sex tape that leaked a few years ago."
The source also made mention of her72-day marriage and beyonce is married to Jay Zclose friend of kanye. Kanye thinks different about his realtionship to Kim and calls Kim his "Beyonce". Kanye says, "if I don't say something in a rap or on Twitter, it's not true".
 She and Kim both tagged along with Jay-Z and Kanye on their Watch the Throne UK tour from May 18 to June 22 but I'm sure Beyonce still feels the same. Nikia T

No comments:

Post a Comment